QA QC engineer, Samara
- Comprehensively tracks all the quality-related issues (check of compliance of contract and legal technical requirements by vendors of the equipment, structures and materials, coordinates preparation and checks the correctness of the quality-related vendor documentation, including the welding documentation, checks and assures the PO requirements compliance for the purchased goods, including but not limiting to by performing inspections;
- Participates in preparation of Project Specifications, in particular – General Legal and Quality Requirements;
- Arranges and performs the Pre-Inspection Meetings;
- Checks codes and standards in field of QA/QC;
- Arranges and coordinates the work of QA/QC specialists (first- and third-party) involved in the execution of the equipment, structures and materials PO’s
Experience as a quality assurance and control engineer, welding engineer, non-destructive testing engineer or as a quality control inspector in the production of equipment for the petrochemical or gas industry;
Ability to read design documentation;
Good knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Russian Federation, technical regulations of the EAEU;
English at a level not lower than Intermediate;
Ready to bussines trip;
Knowledge and qualifications in the field of welding and / or destructive / non-destructive testing, materials science - are welcome;
- We are looking for candidates who share our values reflected in the Linde Code of Ethics and principles: security, honesty, stability, respect;
- We expect all Linde employees to act in accordance with the Company's laws and internal procedures.
- Attractive market-related compensational package;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Professional training, English courses if needed;
- Business trips are possible.
- We highly appreciate if you send your CV in English!