The DevOps Engineer combines software development and continuous integration practices of new software solutions within a large-scale enterprise Java EE application architecture. The DevOps engineer will be working with a team of highly talented software development professionals and will be responsible for support and development of new processes and tools which ensures successful and effective integration of fully functional and efficient software working product.
- Maintenance of applications deployed to the Cloud (Private Cloud, AWS, Azure).
- Dockerize applications and implement automated CICD process using Jenkins.
- Improve and manage software assembly process by following best practice of configuration management.
- Propose DevOps process improvements for product development team, impact development process.
- Provide support for developers, testers by analyzing operation processes and resolving issues.
- Windows, Linux operation system knowledge.
- Writing Jenkins pipelines using Groovy.
- Using SCM, such as GIT.
- Building, maintaining and execution of Docker images.
- Working with Kubernetes.
- SQL databases: MSSQL, Postgres.
- Monitoring tools, ELK stack.
- Strong ability to work across functional teams, including developers, testers and business teams.
- Attention to detail and relentlessly pursue excellence in producing quality deliverables.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill set;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate sports activities;
- Individual career development plan, wide range of technological and soft skills training and workshops;
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office;
- Opportunity for professional and career development;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Relocation support for candidates from other locations.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию