FunCorp develops entertaining UGC applications with millions of daily users worldwide. We actively develop our products and launch new ones. We know how to deliver entertainment content quickly and efficiently, and we do it perhaps better than anyone else :)
Developing a product for the American market sets the bar high. That’s why we value people with new ideas and those who are not afraid to take responsibility. We encourage you to prove yourself: think big, propose hypotheses, and take reasonable risks.
We are currently looking for a Ruby Backend Developer to develop and support internal advertising services.
Tasks to do:
- development of an internal advertising portal;
- database table optimization for 100 million records;
- creation of data aggregations and integration with Airtable and internal services;
- work with our internal Kubernetes cluster – deploy your code independently and monitor its performance.
We expect from you:
- experience in production development on Ruby;
- understanding of the HTTP protocol and how to build web services;
- familiar with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- experience with Docker or intention to gain it;
- good understanding of code testing;
- a keen analytical mind, thoroughness, self-organization, and an intention to go beyond.
Tech stack we use:
- Docker и Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL и Clickhouse
- Gitlab и Git Flow
- Jira + Confluence
21 working days of paid leave.
We like solving business and user problems. We care about the product as a whole, not just about the part one is in charge of. It is more important to solve the problem than to follow the process: if you have a better and faster way to achieve the desired result, propose it!