з/п не указана
What we do
KPMG is one of the world’s most acknowledged companies delivering audit services for clients from a broad range of industries. Audit - is an independent verification of the financial statements for the reliability of the information in.
We provide our clients the necessary consultation on the rules and the underlying information in the financial statements and help them understand the current requirements.
Our Audit specialists are responsible for a series of works, which includes research, consultation, information exchange and verification, analysis and reporting.
You may be involved in:
- Reviewing previous audits to understand the processes that are specific for this particular client.
- Checking client records against bank records
- Checking the existence and accuracy of listed assets
- Confirming an accurate and complete list of client suppliers
- Examining the client's stock-taking methods
- Performing a sample stock-take to evaluate the accuracy of the client's records
- Testing client processes and controls
- Preparation of reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations and showing final accounts.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education or last year student
- Basic knowledge of accounting (RAP, IFRS) and audit
- At least intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Effective team player
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in audit
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to combine work and study
What we offer:
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex audit projects for major Russian and multinational companies
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Comfortable high-class office
The graduate internship consists of six months of full-time or part-time work.
© 2019 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, член сети независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в ассоциациюKPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), зарегистрированную по законодательству Швейцарии.
Все права защищены.