Equipment Management Director
з/п не указана
Relocation to Novomoskovsk, Tula region
- Higher education;
- Equipment management experience at automotive factory more than 5 years;
- Good knowledge of automotive factory equipment structure, car purchase and maintenance, machinery design and manufacture, electric engineering and automotive, automation and majors related to control or machine;
- Familiar with Russian equipment management regulations;
- Leadership, good management and communication skills;
- Relationship and teamwork cooperation ability;
- Advanced user of MS Office, can use CAD/EPLAN to draw and read.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Coordination of repair and maintenance of automotive production equipment in workshops (stamping&welding, paint, assembly)
- Establish the equipment management system, organize its dividing, implementing and effective measurement, ensure the efficient work of equipment management;
- Establish the equipment maintenance, inspection and preventive maintenance standards, and guide its implementation;
- Develop the technical standards for equipment procurement, organize and implement the procurement of equipment for tender, and meet the requirements of production;
- Analyze the equipment operation data and equipment fault records, analyze the causes of the equipment failure, formulate the improvement measures, implement the improvement, improve the reliability of the equipment, and reduce the running cost of the equipment;
- Be responsible for the development of spare parts inventory standards, and develop the spare parts procurement way, and reduce the running cost of the equipment.
- Salary is discussed with successful candidates;
- Work for SUV manufacturing plant in Novomoskovsk, Tula region;
- Employment in accordance with RF labor law;
- Social package;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Relocation compensation.