Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
- Co-create the Customer Experience Program and Business Plan for the MEGA Nizhniy Novgorod Meeting place by providing solutions which enhance the Customer Journey for each customer group. Secure efficient communication with customers.
- Execute on assigned tasks which contribute to strategic priorities within the Customer Experience supporting Customer Experience Manager as priorities evolve to deliver day-to-day Customer Experience activities, leveraging their specific customer experience expertise and knowledge of standards on local and different markets.
- Propose and execute localization of the Meeting Place in all MP’s touch points (off-line and on-line), commercial offer, partners design concepts and formats, design story, services, amenities and temporary special experiences to ensure relevance and consistency from customer perspective.
- Create and manage customised events and marketing activities together with our Partners, Communities and IKEA and follow them up
- Development, implementation and coordination of local advertising and promotional activities by:
- securing guidelines implementation when it comes to marketing communications and local activities;
- organising events with supervision of external vendors (including agencies, promoters, local media);
- implementation of marketing activities in MEGA Shopping Centre;
- making follow-ups of activities;
- secure positive local PR environment;
- Organize successful digital marketing campaigns in own web resources (website, SM)
- Lead MEGA Friends loyalty program
- Actively work on customer experience improvement by increasing IKEA presence in the MEGA Nizhniy Novgorod and developing common commercial calendar together with IKEA
- Cooperate with Accelerator Hub and external partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects or initiatives in the Meeting Place. Support local innovation projects which uplift Meeting Place unique customer experiences, co-creation and operations optimization.
Completed higher education - marketing or PR related university degree is a plus;
2 years of working experience from event or advertising agency or Project Leader/Coordinator/PR/Advertising/BTL, within retail industry is a plus Leading complex projects with commercial content;
Communities attraction knowledge & customer in focus;
Copywriting & PR skills;
English – Intermediate level and higher;
Russian excellent written and spoken, grammar and style;
Advanced PC user, high level of proficiency in MS Office applications.